Ready to inject your
career with some cool?
We’ll happily welcome talented and creative people to our team and offer them a wide variety of career opportunities.
Are you technically skilled and schooled? Coolvision R&D department offers plenty of opportunities for ‘techies’, including software development, QA, and IT. We also have an awesomely creative Product Design department, that definitely deserves a special mention, too.
Senior DevOps cloud engineer
• 4+ years of proven experience as production engineer -Must (on-line/internet companies-big advantage).
• Experience with AWS Administration (EC2, S3, VPC, cloudfront, auto-scaling, route53 )-Must.
• Experience with Azure Administration-Must.
• Proven experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS etc...)-Must.
• Experience with security tools such as Zero-Trust/Palo alto-FW/Cloud-WAF.
• Experience with Linux.
• Experience with Redis/ELK/Jenkins- advantage.
• Superb problem-solving capabilities – ability to analyze networking and security problems using tools such as VPC flow logs/web debug tools.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English.
• Highly independent, motivated, energetic, looking to study and experience the OPS field at its best, in a dynamic and high demanding environment.
BI Developer, joined Coolvision in 2009
“I got a lot of opportunities to be promoted professionally, but not only –
I also developed and grew as a person”
Project Manager, joined Coolvision in 2015.
“Cooperation is an important part of my role. Luckily there is a great collaboration between the teams which makes it possible to create a successful product”
Developers Team leader, joined Coolvision in 2011
"Working with amazing people that always have great ideas makes the work so much fun and easy for me"